Welcome to Data Saturday Stockholm on May 21, 2022
Attend this free, one-day conference in Stockholm to sharpen your skills on the Microsoft data platform, and to connect to other professionals in your space! We’ll offer sessions from leading world-class international and local speakers, across data management, cloud and hybrid architecture, analytics and BI, and so much more.
Watch this page for more information as we get closer to the event!
We are very grateful to our sponsors, whose support makes this free event possible. If you want to present your brand to a highly targeted group of Microsoft Data Platform professionals, read more about our offering to sponsors.
- October/November 2021: Pre-conference sessions published
- October/November 2021: Attendee registration opens
- December 31, 2021: Call for speakers closes
- Early January, 2022: Session selection, notifying speakers
- Mid/end of January: Schedule published
- March 1, 2022: Go/no-go decision on physical event
- May 20, 2022: Pre-conference sessions
- May 21, 2022: Main conference event
We’re planning the event as a physical, in-person event. We realize that things are still volatile with regards to recommendations and restrictions. Please note that:
- We reserve the right to cancel the event at a future point if conditions deteriorate.
- Entry to the event will likely require proof of vaccination.
- We promise to let you know no later than 1st of March if the event is happening in person or not. Sign up for the newsletter to stay informed.